Sunday, May 5, 2013

May the 4th be with you!

Okay, so yesterday I totally missed Free Comic Book Day. I know, it sucks but instead I went to Downtown Disney with my boyfriend Wes.

But it was a nice time, we got these awesome tasting sherbet. We needed it, cause it was hot as hell!

We shopped around and got really cute Ewok keychain.
 

He's totally soft and just adorable to look at. 

Also during to night we went to PoP gallery just to see what they added into the store. They were blasting the Cantina Band which really added into the Star Wars feel. During the night there was an artist there who was really fun to talk too. He does the art work for Terribly Odd. Guys, he was really nice and I'm planning to get his Haunted Mansion or Princess Bride painting. We had the best talk about Megacon, Regular Show, Iron Man, Kevin Smith, Star Wars, Haunted Mansion, and Cult films.


Picture 

Well I hope everybody had an awesome 4th!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! I nominated you in my post! Check it out on my blog! c:

    http://whimsicaljasmine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete