Monday, April 22, 2013

4/13 Homestuck!




For many of my readers know I'm a fan of the web series "Homestuck", and this year my friends and I went to our first Homestuck meet. This meet up was held behind Cirque Du Soleil at Downtown Disney. It was something out of the norm for me. But once we got there a girl dress up like Hussie dash infront of us start to sing. It was kinda annoying and we all avoid eye contact with her after she finish her song.

Most of the people were pretty young, but really friendly to all the came for the event. There was so much food and Faygo. Personally, I'm not the biggest fan of the soda but hey then again it's FREE!

It was pretty slow at the start, so we started our photo shoot with Transient Shots which the picks look great! :D And the girls that did the Trolls looked awesome!

 
 
Photos by: Transient Shots


Yani left after a bit because she had to be her hair done and it looks so nice! So it was just Mandi, Justine, I and we left the meet and go walk around Downtown Disney. Believe it, the weather got really hot and we remove the wigs and continue our walk around. Justine left and after 30 minutes, Mandi and I met up with our friend Jasmine and her friends.
 
Photo by: Mandi
Jasmine is John and her friend Skyleigh is Jade.

We talk for a bit and then after a while we left and headed to the mall.
So all and all it was an okay meet and who knows we might return to the next meet.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment