Friday, April 26, 2013

Wishlist! (^▽​^)



*Drumroll*
I'm finally posting up my wishlist and yeah, everybody is welcome to check it out and hey if you want help me get any of items, that would be really cool. 
 

Well here we go!
  


Image of Little Siren Tote
Little Siren Tote

Next to Mulan, I have a special place in my heart for the 'Little Mermaid'. And the tote bag is totally cute as heck, since I'm not really a purse kinda of person.





Pokeball Bow
 Pokeball Bow

 Pokeball + bow = want!

 


Jellyfish Amigurumi

 A friend of mine makes these little cuties and they are just to perfect! :3

 

Bioshock Infinite Bird/Cage Necklace
Bird/Cage Necklace

These are just to cute to say no too, I'm a big fan of Bioshock and when I saw it I knew it had to be mine!



My Little Pony plushies
MLP Plushies

I have Doctor Whooves from this etsy shop owner, I'm hoping one day they make Alicorn Twilight. She would totally be mine in a second!


My Little Pony Twilight Sparkle Lip Balm
Twilight Lip Balm

As you can tell, yes I'm a brony and yes I need this in my life! <3



Hello Cavities Mei/Totoro inspired 8.5x11 Graphic Print
Mei/Totoro Print

This print would go nicely with my Totoro collection in my room. It's 5x7 and it looks so pretty!

 
Rainbow Princess Kitty Compact Mirror
Kitty Mirror

It's just puuuuurfect!


Iphone case Kim kardashian Crying Ugly Iphone 4 case cool awesome Iphone 4s case funny cry
Phone Case

Kim K is my spirit animal.


Mint Hair Bow
Mint Bow

This seller has a bunch of perfect looking bows and every time I look at them I want this bow so bad!



Please enjoy my wish list, I try keeping all the items under 20 bucks and what not. xD

2 comments:

  1. i think i need that starbucks tote and kim k iphone case... PERFECT! :) love them!
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete